The cafe also serves a traditional British Sunday Lunch every Sunday alongside the regular day to day menu. The menu offers a beef dinner, a vegetarian option and another meat option, rotating between pork, turkey and lamb for £10.75. We then also offer a variety of both starters and desserts at an additional price of £5.95 for a starter and £5.25 for one of our homemade desserts. In addition to this, we also provide Sunday lunches for events such as Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day however all our Sundays often fill up quickly so book in advance to avoid disappointment!
- Tomato and Orange Soup
- Steamed British Asparagus, topped with a Poached Egg and drizzled with Hollandaise Sauce
- Smoked Salmon and Prawn Salad, served with Brown Bread and Butter
- Home Reared Roast Beef with a Yorkshire Pudding served with Traditional Roast Potatoes, New Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Homemade Gravy.
- Roast Lamb and Mint Sauce, served with Traditional Roast Potatoes, New Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Homemade Gravy.
- Red Lentil and Vegetable Shepherds Pie, served with Seasonal Vegetables and a Jug of Vegetarian Gravy
- Apple and Raspberry Pie
- Baileys Cheesecake
- Fresh British Strawberries with Clotted Cream or Ice Cream
- Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Trio of Local Ice-cream (ask for today’s flavours)
- Cheese Board – Selection of Local Cheeses served with Biscuits and Homemade Chutney.
- Cheese Board for One – £1.00 Supplement
- Cheese Board for Two – £3.00 Supplement